Administrative Assistant within the Corporate Services Section
Jobsplus Permit No. 64/2020
The FIAU is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join the Corporate Services Section.
The duties and responsibilities shall include, and are not limited to, the following:
- Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services or works;
- Providing assistance throughout the public procurement cycle, including the preparation of procurement documents and contracts;
- Operating IT Systems, including the e-procurement portal (EPPS system);
- Liaison with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries;
- Planning of travel arrangements for staff;
- Carrying out of bank reconciliations;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Administration of petty cash;
- Reception duties when required;
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by FIAU;
- Posting of receipts;
- Compiling periodic reports;
- Other tasks as delegated by the Manager.
Applicants must be in possession of an A-level standard of education (MQF Level 4) and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools. Preference may be given to applicants in possession of an A-level in Accounts or equivalent diploma in Accounting or Administrative and Secretarial duties.
The selected candidates are expected to have a professional attitude and appearance, have excellent telephone manners and be fluent both in the Maltese and English language.
Applicants must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
Demonstrated accounting and administrative experience in a similar role and the possession of a relevant ICT qualification will be considered favourably.
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career prospects
- An attractive remuneration package, excluding other staff benefits
- Health and Life Insurance
- Flexi Time
- Team building events