Administrative Assistant within the Intelligence Analysis Section
Jobsplus Permit No. 757/2019
The FIAU is seeking to strengthen the Intelligence Analysis Section, by recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The Intelligence Analysis Section is responsible for the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information with a view to combating money laundering and the funding of terrorism.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Intelligence Analysts by providing continuous support and assistance in:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Maintaining Information Management Systems;
- Updating computerised and paper based records;
- Organising events (e.g. workshops, seminars and training courses);
- Providing general administrative support to Section staff, as required;
- Managing documents (data entry, scanning, filing, etc);
- Screening and handling telephone calls and enquiries appropriately;
- Liaising with the Corporate Services Section especially in relation to the organisation of staff travel arrangements;
- Contributing towards the standard operating procedures and ensuring that these are adhered to.
Candidates are expected to be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, have the ability to multi-task and be a good communicator in both the Maltese and English language.
The chosen candidate as a minimum should be in possession of an A-level standard of education (MQF Level 4) and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools. Preference may be given to applicants in possession of a qualification in administrative and secretarial duties.
Furthermore, demonstrated secretarial and administrative experience in a similar role will be considered favourably.
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career prospects
- An attractive remuneration package, excluding other staff benefits
- Health and Life Insurance
- Flexi Time
- Team building events