Jobsplus Permit No. 485/2021
Being the sole AML/CFT regulator in Malta, the FIAU provides its employees with first-hand experience on AML/CFT compliance across various sectors, including the financial services sector, the gaming sector and TCSP sector. Would you like to be part of our Supervisory Team? Join us as a Junior Compliance Officer, Compliance Officer or Senior Compliance Officer.
The main duties include:
- Carrying out compliance audits to monitor subject person’s adherence to AML/CFT obligations and communicating the results of these audits to subject persons through reports;
- Guiding and supporting subject persons operating within various industries to implement remedial action programs to enhance their AML/CFT control frameworks;
- Presenting the results of compliance audits carried out or remedial action programs implemented by subject persons to FIAU’s management.
- A university degree or an equivalent qualification (MQF Level 6) in law, banking and finance, financial services, insurance, accounting, economics or any related subject OR an MQF Level 5 qualification in law, banking and finance, financial services, insurance, accounting, economics or any related subject;
- Relevant work experience is considered an asset;
- Applicants should be knowledgeable in the laws that govern the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism in Malta and the international standards and EU legislation in the area;
- Familiarity with the operations of the sector/s in which subject persons operate, such as the financial services sector, the gaming sector, TCSP sector, etc., will be considered an asset;
- Applicants should also have good analytical and report writing skills;
- Fluency in English is required.
- A dynamic working environment;
- Excellent career prospects;
- An attractive remuneration package and other staff benefits;
- Health and life insurance;
- Flexi time;
- Team building events;
- Training opportunities.