Data Protection Officer
Jobsplus Permit No. 13/2021
The FIAU is seeking to recruit a Data Protection Officer.
- To monitor and ensure that the FIAU remains compliant with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act and any other data protection and privacy rules;
- To monitor developments in any legislation concerning data protection and privacy;
- To inform and provide advice to the FIAU on any matter concerning data protection;
- To act as the main contact point between the FIAU and data subjects and handle all data subject requests;
- To assist in responding to any queries concerning data protection;
- To represent the FIAU in any fora, whether locally or abroad, on any matters concerning data protection;
- To carry out or assist in any audits on the FIAU’s data protection processes;
- To cooperate with the Information and Data Protection Commission or the Data Protection Unit within the Ministry for Justice, Equality and Governance.
- A University Degree in Law, IT or in any other relevant area;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of data protection principles and laws;
- Experience as a data protection officer;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Pleasant personality and be of a good moral character.
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career prospects
- An attractive remuneration package, excluding other staff benefits
- Health and Life Insurance
- Flexi Time
- Team building events