Front Office Receptionist
Jobsplus Permit No. 943/2019
The FIAU prides itself in providing an excellent service to its stakeholders and the FIAU’s staff members, and is therefore looking to employ a caring and energetic individual who is ready to make a difference, whilst managing our front desk on a daily basis.
As a Front Office Receptionist you will be forming part of the Corporate Services & People, Performance & Culture section; reporting to the Corporate Services & People, Performance & Culture Manager and you will be the first point of contact at our office. The role requires an individual with an outgoing personality who values high professional standards, is capable of taking initiative, has leadership and outstanding communication skills and demonstrates dedication towards the role.
- Welcoming guests and greet people with a positive attitude;
- Coordination of front desk activities;
- Registration of incoming mail and distributing correspondence accordingly;
- Handling incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate section;
- Assist in the preparation of meetings;
- Filing, calendar entries, meeting arrangements, and maintenance of records;
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable;
- Maintain a professional attitude with co-workers, stakeholders and suppliers;
- Maintain the Visitor Management System;
- Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services or works;
- Planning of travel arrangements for staff;
- Other administrative tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Line Manager, Director and Deputy Director.
The chosen candidate must be in possession of an MQF level 4 qualification, preferably having a Certificate/Diploma in Administration and Secretarial Duties. Candidates in possession of an equivalent qualification in other subjects will also be eligible for this post, provided that they have proven work experience in an area which is relevant to this position.
Furthermore, applicants should be flexible, willing to work long hours, have excellent communications skills in both Maltese and English, should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and office automation tools, have a pleasant personality, and be of good moral character.
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career prospects
- An attractive remuneration package, excluding other staff benefits
- Health and Life Insurance
- Team building events